Friday, April 13, 2018

My Weekend Crush

They year of great Bisexual Lighting continues. The latest member of our LGBTQ tribe to claim a spot at the Big Out Table is “Broad City” star Abbi Jacobson, who came out as bisexual in a recent interview. *hold for applause and stoner head nods*

As she told Vanity Fair:

“I kind of go both ways; I date men and women,” she says. “They have to be funny, doing something they love. I don’t know—I’ve never really been interviewed about this before.”
Now, this is a fun switcheroo because on the series it’s Abbi’s character Abbi who is frequently fending off the come-ons of her BFF Ilana (played by Ilana Glazer). Yet in real life Abbi is bi and ready to mingle and Ilana is married to a guy who does computational biology (which is a term I had to Google to even begin to understand…) So, as I was saying, welcome to the table, Abbi. Happy weekend, all.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Yay this makes me all kinds of happy! Thanks DS:)

Carmen SanDiego said...

Have a great weekend DS!