Thursday, January 04, 2018

Yes to Life

So, did you make any New Year’s resolutions? I didn’t really, though I do have some loose goals. Most of them revolve around staying in more and others are about staying off the Internet more. It’s nothing against you all, kittens. You all are unquestionably lovely. And, I’ll stay up here as always. But, you know, constantly updating one’s Twitter feed these days only leads to unhealthy blood pressure spikes. So, I hope whatever resolutions you’ve made this year lead to a happy and healthy you – both inside and out. And with that, time to get off the Internet and go to bed.

p.s. Fine, basically my resolution is whatever My Fake TV Wife Tina tells me to do.

2 comments:

Carmen SanDiego said...

If you did that I would understand but I would miss you lots
My resolution last year was to floss more often and I was successful with that. This year it's to increase my consumption of fruits and vegetables

Helena said...

Please Dorothy you can follow Tina's advice but do not stay of the blog , please :)