Thursday, September 28, 2017

The Begging Place

Kittens, are you watching “The Good Place?” Please, please (please, please, please) watch “The Good Place.” Season 2 has started (and if you missed Season 1 you can binge it on Netflix, do it now why are you still reading, do it). But I really, really (really, really, really) want this show to keep going. I don’t ask for much (well, other than the destruction of the patriarchy and more women to wear tank tops), but I am asking you to give this crazy show a try. And if you have already been giving it a try and, like me, watched the whole first season right up to that last motherforking episode in totally, blissed out hilarity (and complete shock), this next clip is for you.

If you have not watched the first season, I also cannot stress this enough. DO NOT WATCH THE CLIP BELOW. DO NOT WATCH IT DO NOT WATCH IT. DO NOT WATCH IT. It will ruin the entire series for you and I want your life to be filled with only happiness and sunshine interspersed with kittens and puppies who come to visit for pets and snuggles. So are we clear on my requests here? Watch “The Good Place.” Don’t watch the video below if you haven’t watched “The Good Place.” See? Simple.



p.s. Kristen Bell shot this video and kept it for the past year because apparently only she and Ted Danson had been clued in on the finale’s ending which is some crazy ass shirt.

p.p.s. “The Good Place” airs at 8:30 tonight on NBC so now you know what to do.

p.p.p.s. It is on between “Superstore,” which you should also watch, and “Will & Grace” which, duh, I know you’re gonna watch. So come on, give it a try. (But again, not that embedded video about the finale which you should only watch if you’ve watched Season 1. Shoot, is this getting confusing again?)

p.p.p.p.s. Right, let’s make it simple. Probably just turn on your TV and watch NBC tonight. (Also, to clear up any lingering confusion, this is not a paid ad because I don’t do those, as my bank account will attest.)

7 comments:

Waffles said...

Love this show - love Superstore too.

Carmen SanDiego said...

You were right about Parks and Recreation and a number of other shows so I'll trust you and give this a try.
Also, if you did do ads I wouldn't mind, honestly. I want your bank account to be happy

Anonymous said...

Haha, love that they did not know. I had the same wtf reaction when I was watching. Brilliant.

jamiegirl said...

If for no reason but the love of Kristen Bell watch this show. But, it is funny and Ted Danson is sharp. Binged the entire show on Netflix and it has had me cracking up. Good Place, Bad Place, Middle Place all fun to watch!

Quebby said...

Great show! love Kristen Bell!

Kirsten said...

Ahhhh, thank you for bringing The Good Place into my life! I was going to skip it and I shudder to think on that now. Thank goodness ;) for Netflix!!

Anonymous said...

Completely agree, I want...NEED...the Good Place to continue. LOVE IT. Janet is GOLD.