Tuesday, August 22, 2017

Tank Top Tuesday

And you thought I’d forgotten about tank tops. Never! No matter how much the darkness blots out the sun (nice eclipse you got there, shame if our idiot president were to stare directly into it…oh wait, he did?), I will never abandon the sight of beautiful women expressing their right to bare arms. So all of those without retinal damage because we believe in scientists and doctors when they tell us things, please enjoy.

Gal Gadot

I’m waiting to learn how to do the “Wonder Woman” workout. OK, fine, I’m waiting to learn how to do the first step of the “Wonder Woman” workout: Be born on an island of Amazon warriors completely devoid of men.

Danielle Brooks

Agree. And the best part of this season’s OITNB.

Katie McGrath

Ship who you want, when you want, whenever you want, SuperCorp friends.

Gillian Anderson

Vintage Gillian working on her fitness is *kisses fingertips*

Kelley O’Hara

This reminds me how much I enjoy the Women’s World Cup.

Tatiana Maslany

I miss the sestras so much.

5 comments:

Helena said...

Rainy and cold here so thank you this is just what I needed to warm my heart.

Carmen SanDiego said...

That first picture... Oh my.
Thank you for this, I didn't realize I missed TTT so much

Anonymous said...

Don't forget the star of America's #1 Queer action movie: Atomic Blonde

http://img.usmagazine.com/social/charlize-1b6471fa-cbff-427e-b912-cfccfde81ef0.jpg

Seriously get it together

Unknown said...

Ooh, I love me some lovely ladies in tank tops, thank you

Tanvi said...

Hi Dorothy,

My name is Anuj Agarwal. I'm Founder of Feedspot.

I would like to personally congratulate you as your blog Dorothy Surrenders has been selected by our panelist as one of the Top 100 Lesbian Blogs on the web.

http://blog.feedspot.com/lesbian_blogs/

I personally give you a high-five and want to thank you for your contribution to this world. This is the most comprehensive list of Top 100 Lesbian Blogs on the internet and I’m honored to have you as part of this!

Also, you have the honor of displaying the badge on your blog.

Best,
Anuj