Monday, August 28, 2017

In Search of a Good Place

You guys, so much is happening all at once and 99.95 percent of it is just so very terrible. Like, each time I think our capacity to ingest bad news has been stretched to its absolute limit, Trump goes and pardons a convicted racist and bans trans recruits from the military because LOL NOTHING MATTERS. Anyway. If you are seeking a temporary reprieve from all the very bad things, might I suggest “The Good Place.” It just started streaming on Netflix so you can chill and enjoy all you want. Plus, and this is important, we can all pin our hopes on some kind of Eleanor and Tahani hookup in the second season. Look, there has to be something to look forward to in the future. There has to.

2 comments:

Carmen SanDiego said...

Is it me or this year is lasting forever ?
But yeah, I've been meaning to watch the good place so this is great news

Anonymous said...

We're all disgusted by that inane, insane man who made it into the White House by god knows what means. I just want you to know that I worry about you, DS, as you sometimes sound particularly distraught, even though your wonderful sense of humor never fades and never fails to make my day. Should I be worried?