Wednesday, November 02, 2016

I'd Cross The Ocean For You

When we first heard about “Oceans 8” we were all like, “YAAAS.” So many talented, amazing, crazy hot women in one movie together. And then, then we saw the first set photos. And we are like, “SHUT UP AND TAKE MY MONEY.” In particular, seeing Cate Blanchett in her sexy Keith Richards gear makes us all like, *INDISTINGUISHABLE GURGLING NOISE*



I want them to show “Oceans 8” and the new “Ghostbusters” as a back-to-back double feature. And I want every self-respecting woman in the world to go see it them. And then I want us to walk out arm-in-arm and greet each man we pass with a knowing laugh. Poor dears. It’s our time now.

p.s. Does it look like Cate is in a modern-day remake of “Carol” with Sandy here? At the very least she’s asking Sandra Bullock if she found some gloves on her counter.


3 comments:

Carmen SanDiego said...

I Will see it on the first day but I still wish Constance Wu was casted in this

Anonymous said...

3rd photo - Cate and Sandra having a glove lunch! :-)

Anonymous said...

How many childhoods will this ruin?