Thursday, August 04, 2016

Just a Little Nip

You know what? The world is crazy and more than occasionally terrifying and horrifying beyond belief. So sometimes, sometimes some completely trivial and superficial distraction is in order. And today that distraction is model-turned-actress-turned “completely in love” with another lady lady Cara Delevingne showing off her Nipple Detector skills. Note, I said superficial, not unimpressive. I mean, her co-stars Margot Robbie and Karen Fukuhara and that reporter sure seemed impressed. Hey, us queer girls know our stuff, OK?

3 comments:

Carmen SanDiego said...

Cara, That's lovely but I won't watch Suicide Squad, ok? I love you and you were so hot making out with Michelle Rodriguez at the Knicks game but I would rather just watch Ghostbusters again.

Unknown said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Unknown said...
This comment has been removed by the author.