Tuesday, February 09, 2016

The Friendzone

Inspired by the ultimately respectful comments conversation (I know, it’s almost an oxymoron) on my “Jessica Jones” recap today, here is a little love for BFFs Jessica and Trish. They are one of my favorite friendships on TV today, period. Fierce, loyal, tender, unbreakable. While I’ll never apologize for hoping and pushing for more queer female couples and representation on television and in entertainment, I also clearly celebrate what these two ladies have.

p.s. Spoilery stuff in the video, so if you haven’t watched the whole series probably don’t watch until the end.

2 comments:

Carmen SanDiego said...

Nice respectful comments? I'm glad!

Anonymous said...

Great vid, thanks for sharing. I thought Trish and Jessica's relationship was the best thing in the series. And it was a great series with a lot of good stuff in it, so that's saying a lot!