Thursday, January 22, 2015

Unbreakable Appeal

Yes, yes, a million times yes. The first trailer for the Netflix series from “30 Rock” creators Tina “My Fake TV Wife” Fey and Robert Carlock is here. “Unbreakable Kimmy Schmidt” is here and she is glorious! I mean it, truly glorious. It’s weird and goofy and includes a doomsday cult. What’s not to like? Oh, also there is Ellie Kemper, Jane Krakowski and Tituss Burgess (D'Fwan! D'Fwan!). Don’t bother me March 6, you know where I’ll be. (My couch, the answer is my couch.)

p.s. Do I now have to call Tina My Fake Streaming Wife? Just checking.

p.p.s. Apologies for the late Lost Girl recap. But it is going up today, I swear.

2 comments:

Carmen SanDiego said...

You had me at doomsday cult

egghead said...

Doomsday cult, yeah, it's so ripe for comedy.