Monday, November 17, 2014

Ask a Lesbian

It’s Monday. Sorry about that, that bit is outside of my control. What I can control is how you start your Monday. I think a lesbian answering questions from straight folks is a great way to start. Especially if those answers are equal parts funny and true. Please enjoy Cameron Esposito’s Ask a Lesbian series for Buzzfeed.



p.s. She is not wrong about the side mullet thing. Or vests. 

p.p.s. Not that I have a side mullet. Just that it reads Tegan & Sara-level gay.


3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Carmen or Cameron?

Carmen SanDiego said...

See, I always thought that Leviticus passage was pro-lesbian... Oh well... But no side mullet for me, thanks.
Long haired butch here. Or soft butch to be more precise.ll

anoush said...

Lesbian could answer it better i think i have no idea how to respond it is funny topic