Tuesday, September 02, 2014

Vacation Vixen: Jodie & Alex (with bonus Bennett)

Sometimes I still can’t get my mind around the fact that Jodie Foster is a married woman. And married to Alexandra Hedison. Seriously, it’s like Six Degrees of Lesbian Separation. Anyway, here’s a photo of the happy couple (with bonus actual physical contact) posing with Matt McGorry at the Emmys last month. I’m trying to think what Jodie and Alex (does she go by Alex? I’m going to call her Alex because we’re all lesbians here) would want Bennett to sneak into Litchfield for them in his leg*. Probably some nice single malt whisky and some lotion would be my guess. It puts the lotion… Oh, you know where this is going.

* I know, I know. It’s a fake fake leg.

3 comments:

Carmen SanDiego said...

Don't get me wrong, I love seeing them together but it always makes me wonder how "my beautiful Cydney, who sticks with me through all the rotten and the bliss” Is doing

Anonymous said...

They both make me sick

Dylena said...

@Carmen SanDiego: Yeah, and Ellen was a saint when she dumped Alex for Portia, right? *sigh*